Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Best Shoes For Trainer

I am a woman from South East Asia. I love sport. I love almost anything related to sport activity, like swimming, football, and others. I can joining the sport games if i could, then if i don’t i just sitting and watching.
When you are playing the game, you must care about the safety, so all your sport activity didn’t harm you. Here are the tools that maybe you need if you like sport activity like me. The tools you must have are towel, t-shirt, mineral water, and shoes. And other tools are depending on the sport activity you take. For bikers, you must have best helmet. For football player, they need best shoes. And so on.
The sport activity i most like is tennis. That’s why i can play tennis better then my entire friend. And few years ago i became a tennis trainer in my country. As a tennis trainer, the most important tools are using the best shoes. Because when playing tennis, we need the best shoes that can guarantee not to slip when we use it running to catch the ball. For that reason, i use the best shoes i ever know. My shoes is the key of my success as a trainer.

No comments: